- What is Workplace Cafe all about?
Workplace Café is a coworking café – a good place for you to study and work in a cafe experience.
- What’s in it for me in Workplace Cafe?
We do our best to provide you with the amenities you need to have a productive day! We have power outlets for your gadgets, comfortable seats, fiber WiFi, handcrafted beverages, printer & scanner, and meeting rooms. Also, we have a napping station if you need to recharge for awhile.
- Who usually gets inside the Cafe?
Professionals, freelancers, startup online companies, and graduate-school (Medical students, Law, etc) , and anyone who wants to get their work done.
- How much does it cost to stay in the Workplace Cafe?
With your Php 50 per hour, you can enjoy the amenities we mentioned. If you want an unlimited stay whole day, you may opt to purchase a whole day pass for just Php 280.
- Where is the cafe located?
We currently have 3 locations:
Banawa, Guadalupe, Cebu City
Jamestown, Tipolo, Mandaue City
- Tell me more about Workplace Cafe.
We also offer monthly rate for those who want to stay for the long term. The rate comes with a free locker for you to keep your things.
- Are you open for franchising?
Yes we are now open for franchising. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.